Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rumpus Room




We've had this space up above our detached garage. We've used it as a storage place for all of our overflow crap from the house. For a long time we've talked about turning it in to a play room for our kids, but it was never a priority. With school getting out soon, it's become a priority. The last two days I've been painting it. Now all that's left is painting the floor trim and the job will be done. The kids will have a computer (no internet), a tv/dvd/vcr set up, a mini trampoline, basketball hoop, queen sized bed perfect for launching themselves onto the mini trampoline, and much, much more. Ok, that's really about it. I'm so excited for them (and me)! Since we've done away with tv in the house, their only source of media entertainment will be in their rumpus room, which means my house will stay way cleaner. And that makes me happy!

*Over two weeks without TV! Woop Woop!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That's awesome! They will love it.

Rachael said...

athitho, (or "Fifo" as Ollie says) that room is SO awesome! I love the color, too. -Pinks (I'm on Tatso's laptop)...