Friday, June 10, 2011

Bath Time


Halea had her first bath in 5 weeks (give or take). I double bagged her cast and tucked the bags inside of her cast as well as I could. Then I put one of Ryan's socks over the whole thing to try and keep the bags compressed on the cast. I chose to put her in the kitchen sink because I thought it would be easier to keep her leg elevated out of the water in the sink. She loved it! She kept pouring water from the cup over her head and cheering for the bubbles from the soap. It was so cute to watch her enjoy her bath. And her cast barely got wet!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

She is so cute! It's fun that she enjoyed it so much.

andre'a said...

oh Thitho, that's adorable!

andre'a said...

she looks so cute!--and a little like you, I might add.

andre'a said...

i love you!

andre'a said...

sometimes I wish I could go 5 weeks without a shower...

Monica said...

Ewwww.