Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Reunion


We kicked the family reunion of 2011 off by running in the Seattle Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon last Saturday. My sister and I ran it together. It was fun to run with one of my sisters! I was pretty sore for four days after the run, but that just made eating bad food and hanging out with both of my sisters that much more fun! I have an empty house for a few hours as my sisters have left for our parent's house. My brother will be coming in tonight. It's been years since I've seen him, so it will be nice to catch up. It has been FIVE years since we have had each member of our family together. There are nieces that I have never met and nephews that I haven't seen since they were babies. I LOVE my family and I can't wait to have all 34 of us together!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm so excited, too! We spent $600 at Costco today. That's not even including the Chinese restaurant or pizzas. Love you!

Rachael said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! (again...)!!!!