Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Comfort Food

How I long for comfort food. I'm on my second day of a three day, no carb cycle. Basically I'm eating fish or chicken or protein powder and vegetables. That's it. Yesterday I did great! I felt good all day and today I felt great until I had a bit of a stressful situation. I'll spare you the gory details, but Ryan's mom is dying, soon. So, I've been giving really focused care to her and caring for Ryan and the kids, and I'm tired. And when I'm tired I make bad decisions of what to eat. I want cookies and candy so bad! Sorry about all the complaining (I did choose this). I'm so ready for this competition to be over.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I thought your next competition wasn't for a while. I'm trying to not eat as much sugar, either and it's HARD!

Monica said...

I almost backed out of this competition, but I was convinced not to. After this the next one isn't until April.

Once you get through the whole cutting back on the sugar thing it gets easier, but during sucks.

andre'a said...

oh Thitho, it can be so hard! What will power you're getting!