Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cleaning Ladies

This morning I felt so blessed.

All at the same time my cleaning ladies, garbage man (father-in-law), and bath aid arrived at my house. They were each there to take care of a different part of my duty to my household. I felt overwhelmed by how blessed I am to have Heavenly Father hear my prayers and bless me with people to relieve some of my stress. I literally have prayed for the stamina to clean my house. It sounds like such a simple task, but I have a difficult time getting to the toilet scrubbing, dusting, and window cleaning, all while I have demanding little ones wanting my attention. Blessings!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so good!

andre'a said...

how good to count your blessings. Who knew 2 ladies (one trying to steal work from the other) who were actually door-to-door saleswomen could be such a blessing?

andre'a said...

you should get a bell and sit and eat grapes while they clean. and then order them around. maybe a wheelchair that you can go from room-to-room with them in?

andre'a said...

make them call you "Mistress of the House"