Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Binge






I wasn't the big winner, again. Not even close. But this time I stuck around to talk to the judges about why I'm not doing well in these competitions. I got some conflicting views from the judges. Two said I was too lean for the bikini division and that I need to compete in figure (ewww) with bulkier shoulders, and two others said my butt needs to be bigger and tighter and my abs need to be tighter. They all agreed that I have beautiful stage presence, and the red suit was perfect on me. I'm going to train as hard for the spring shows, but I'm not going to cut my calories as much and see what results from that. (by the way, the girl in the orange suit next to me placed second, and the one who won was even softer than her).


Even if I didn't walk away with one of their cheesy trophies, I really can be satisfied with how good I looked. I felt more comfortable on stage this time.

Now that I'm done with my competition, the binge has begun. I've consoled myself with all kinds of sweet things. I'm excited to get back to a regular eating plan with my family. This morning we all had cinnamon rolls for breakfast. It was great! I'm looking forward to enjoying Thanksgiving with almost all of my family.

3 comments:

andre'a said...

...what will power you HAVE! Look at the body you've earned. Who cares about stupid judges? You did this for you. And your hubby. Don't let any pervs check you out anymore!

andre'a said...

You go, Thitho!

andre'a said...

I didn't realize the competition was yesterday. It snuck up on my! (though I'm sure it didn't on you).