Monday, December 13, 2010

Life is good


I had breast augmentation today. I took the anesthesia pretty hard, and it took me all day to wake up from it. I'm moving pretty slow and trying to follow Dr orders: not lifting, walking around, eating. Ryan is taking VERY good care of me and the kids. My chest is pretty swollen. I knew it would be and I opted to go a little bit bigger because I have heard that most women are thrilled with their results immediately and then are disappointed when the swelling goes down.

We bought our new van this weekend. It's a 2003 Honda Odyssey. Although it's not as new as I would like it to be, it only has 52,000 on it. It was serviced at Bellevue Honda every 3,000 miles and has been meticulously maintained. It has leather interior, wood trim inside, a DVD system, heated seats ~ pretty much every goodie anyone could want. We only had to come out of pocket $3,000, so our savings is still pretty intact. I feel so blessed!
Here's what our actual van looks like.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm glad you're healing well and that you got an awesome van!!

andre'a said...

GO THITHO! I'm so glad you've made it through the anesthesia and all. I think we're sensitive to pain meds.