Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blessings from Angels

Our 2001 Ford Windstar died a few days ago. With Ryan being in school and on unemployment, and our childsupport drying up, and my caregiving money ending, it's not a great time for us to buy an expensive van. I've been looking at bandaid (or vandaid) solutions just to get us by until Ryan is done with school. All the vans that we could afford had very high miles and there's no guarantee that they would last us for the year. Ryan's dad was aware of our predicament and told Ryan that he wanted to help. We are going to put in what we would have spent on a vandaid and he will make up the rest. I can't believe how he is blessing us!
His dad's friend goes to auctions and knows of a 2005 Honda Odyssey (like the picture), so we may get that one.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so nice. I'll admit I'm a little jealous since that's the exact van we want but happy for you!

andre'a said...

I like "vandaid." :)

andre'a said...

you funny!