Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm not bitter...


This picture is my not so bitter face ~ more like my WHAT?!?! face. Really, I'm not bitter. Really. But knowing that my sisters are in Pullman together WITHOUT me is a little bit hurtful. Not so much that they're together, but more that one of them had to fly into the airport that's two miles from my house~ and I didn't even get a call. I didn't know there would be a sister reunion that I was not invited to. OUCH!

But it's ok ~ Ryan is taking me to Cannon Beach for a quick end of the summer trip. And while he's not one of my sisters, he is my best friend.

5 comments:

MOSblue said...

I'm sorry Monica :/ Bummer...

That's exciting you're going to Cannon Beach though! We've been wanting to go to the OR coast all summer, but have felt defeated in making the arrangements to do it. Where are you staying? Are you taking all the kiddos?

Monica said...

Thanks Marie. We're taking Ollie and Halea while the two older boys are still at my parent's house. We're camping at the Sea RV ranch ~ it's right by the Ecola state park. We're doing it SUPER cheap!!! It should be fun.

Rachael said...

Oh you! She flew in because James is out of town this week. She's only here for 3 days and she'll be back when you are. PS I picked her up in Spokane, she never was in Seattle.

PSSS WE MISS YOU!!!!

MOSblue said...

I'm so jealous!! Camping is so much fun! How long ago did you have to make the reservation? We're trying to find a last minute get away ourselves. :)

Monica said...

We made it yesterday. I don't know how the weekend looks, but if you have time this week, they have camp spots open. We're only staying Thurs. night, but hanging out all day Thurs and Fri. ~ coming home Fri night. And we would love to see you guys there.