Friday, September 11, 2009

I need a nap real bad!

I'm exhausted! I subbed a class yesterday. It's the same class I will be teaching, starting next week, so I used it as a tool to get myself acclimated. I may have pushed myself too hard, though. Each muscle group in my body aches. I tried to run this morning, but I had to walk two times, so to make it up, I went a little over six miles. I feel like I want to nap all weekend. On the positive side ~ I have always hated my legs, especially my knees. They're ugly and fat looking. I remember my mom complaining about her legs when I was growing up, but she would always say that her legs have always gotten her where she wanted to go and she's never broken a bone. This morning I felt really blessed that my ugly legs could carry my tired body six miles.

No comments: