Thursday, February 3, 2011

Haircut





























I finally got the nerve up to cut my hair. I've been toying with the idea for a long time but didn't want to give up my length. Each time I have a baby a lot of my hair falls out and as it grows back in, the ends become thinner and the top becomes thicker. So, after taking my week 5 progress pics I saw just how thin those ends have gotten and decided to take matters into my own hands. It's one of those things that I had to do myself or I would resent whoever I had do it. Of course I'll miss my length, but it looks so much healthier and fuller now.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Good, Bonks! It's better you did than me. At least this way you can watch it all grow out from the same point and you know you won't be having any more babies that'll screw with your hair. It looks good!

andre'a said...

wait...do you mean you cut it yourself?

andre'a said...

Thitho, it has such a nice shine to it!

Burkulater said...

Like it!