Sunday, September 19, 2010

Everything was going so well...

Then I got sick. Not just a little sick, either. Like the kind where you lounge in bed all day, except to teach a zumba class and get your nails done (at least my priorities are straight). I felt pretty crappy all day yesterday. Today I feel better, but not back to normal. Most of the body aches and chills are gone, but my energy feels depleted. I was supposed to do a ten mile run tomorrow but I don't think I'll be up to it. I guess I just need to listen to what my body is telling me: SLOW DOWN!

This morning Bryce heard Ryan and I discussing whether we should risk taking this sickness to the people at church. We ended up deciding not to go. Bryce surprised us with a "sacrament" meeting in our living room complete with reading from the scriptures and listening to the children's CD of primary songs. Sometimes I wonder if anything I'm trying to instill in my boy is sticking, and then he surprises me. I'm so blessed to have him.

2 comments:

andre'a said...

that is so adorable! what a good boy, Monners.

andre'a said...

that warms my heart to hear. i miss that boy.