Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bang Dilemma:

















It's hard to believe that the competition is only a day away. I've never worked so hard toward anything in my life. The discipline that I've had to develop with my diet alone has been the biggest challenge. But it's exciting to see the results when I strip down and see the product of all my hard work. I weight 110 right now, and I'm hoping to lose 3 or so more pounds before show time. I weight about 35 pounds less than I did when I met my husband five years ago. He's anxious for me to put ten pounds back on, but we'll see what happens.

Dilemma: Should I wear my bangs down or up for the show?

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Good luck tomorrow! I say bangs up. Love you!!

andre'a said...

I'd go bangs up. You have such good coloring, it's a shame to hide any of it.

andre'a said...

Man, I just put little Missy down asleep and she's up again!

andre'a said...

Thitho, your body R-O-C-K-S! It was all worth it, right? After my childbearing years, I might need to do some sculpting myself. (not that anyone would see it but James, but still cool!)

andre'a said...

I'm sooo proud of you!