Sunday, January 22, 2012

How our kids passed the time when we were snowed in:

Parker mid-smolder ~ notice the diaper he's wearing ~ that's what 22 days on the road will do to an autistic child
We're working on the potty training again (although I got peed on tonight ~ seriously). 
I let Bryce download "pocket frogs" on my ipod. He was pretty happy with that. 

My sweet angel put daddy's gloves on her feet to keep her tootsies warm.


Best for last! Apollo had a great time being a ninja warrior jedi knight.  I'm not sure if the undies on the head are part of the ninja or jedi uniform  :)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

They are so funny! I love the gloves on the feet and undies on the head. Very good ways to pass the time!!

Rachael said...

PS Parker un-potty trained sounds awful! I am loving these days of one kid in diapers...while it lasts..

andre'a said...

thitho, HILARIOUS pics! Parky looks so much like Ollie in his picture! crazy! and Ollie...what a funny boy!

Unknown said...

What size diapers are those I'm wondering for when my autistic son gets older